The all detected parallels (exact connections) between the quotes of Daniel 11:44-12:7 and Revelation 11:2-18 are:
1) The “time of the end” (Daniel) and “days of trampling of the Holy city by the Gentiles” (John) finish before the time of court of the dead, i.e. the resurrection (Daniel 12:2; Revelation 11:15-18).
2) The “time of the end” (Daniel) and “the times of trampling of Jerusalem by Gentiles” (John) finish before the supernatural retribution on the Gentiles for the trampling of God’s people (Daniel 11:44-12:1; Revelation 11:18).
3) In the “time of the end” (Daniel) and in the “time of the trampling of Jerusalem by the Gentiles” (John) pagan enemies are fighting in the same place – directly near the mountain of the most glorious sanctuary of the Jehovah’s Temple! (Daniel 11:44,45; Revelation 11:2)
4) Just as in the “time of the end” (Daniel), so in the “time of the trampling of Jerusalem by the Gentiles” (John), the pagan enemies of God’s people have one goal — “trampling” (Rev. 11: 2) or “destruction” (Dan. 11:44) of God’s servants.
5) Just as in the “time of the end” in Daniel, so in the “time of the trampling of Jerusalem” in John, the murder of God’s servants by a powerful pagan ruler is caused by fear and torment because of news coming from a Divine source (Revelation 11:7,10; Daniel 11:44)
6) Just as after the “time, times, and half-time” (Daniel) comes the “complete overthrow of the power of the Holy people” (Dan. 12:7), so after the “time of the trampling of Jerusalem by the Gentiles” (which has same duration) of John (Rev. 11:2,3; 12:6,14) events end in the same way — the death of the anointed servants of Jehovah and the victory of the Gentile powerful king (Rev 11:7-10,13). The king whose final death will only occur as a result of supernatural intervention from above (Daniel 11:45, Revelation 11:18).
As you can see, there is no any interpretation or analogy with reality in the above analysis. It is not needed. The only thing we have achieved is an accurate understanding that the “time of the end” predicted by Daniel (11:40 and 12:4, NWT) is the “time of the trampling of Jerusalem by the Gentiles” revealed by Jesus through John (Rev. 11:2,3), and previously predicted by Him through Luke (Luke 21: 24).
At the moment, there are only the four main things you need to understand and remember from both of these articles:
1) When Christ speaks of the trampling of Jerusalem by the Gentiles in Luke 21:24 and Rev 11:2, he speaks of the same event, the fulfillment of which is yet to come.
2) The “Beast” from the 11th Chapter of Revelation and the last “king of the North” from the 11th Chapter of Daniel are the same king.
3) “The Gentile Times” (Rev. 11:2,3; 12:6,14) and the “time of the end” (Daniel 11:40 and 12:4) are the same period of time, lasting 3.5 times or 1,260 literal days. Proof of this is found in other prophecies reviewed on this site. By the end of this period, the “Holy people” revealed to the world will be deposed and trampled on.
4) The end of the “times of the Gentiles” is the moment when Jehovah takes revenge on the Gentiles (compare Daniel 12:10-12). From this moment, the Kingdom of Christ finally restores God’s power over the entire earth, and does not begin “invisibly”, for a long time and imperceptibly ruling somewhere in the sky, as the Watchtower teaches.
That’s why the “times of the Gentiles” are the “time of the end”!
Sorry, I don’t speak English; the full version of this entry is only available in Russian
This part of the article was translated on October 28, 2020.